Mixing prints: it’s bold, it’s fun, and it’s oh so chic. But, it can be tricky. You don’t want to end up looking like some crazy lady mixing zebra with cheetah with tie-dye. Yeah…not so cute. So how do you mix prints without looking like a hot mess?
American Eagle Striped V-Neck, American Eagle Sateen X Jeggings (no longer carry this color though), ALDO Black Booties, BCGC Scarf, Venice Juicy Couture Watch, American Eagle Rose Gold Ring Set.
Top 3 Print Mixing Tips:
Limit to 3 patterns
- The rest of the outfit should be made up of solids. Mixing patterns is good, but when you start to get into 4, 5, 6 patterns at once, you begin to look like an optical illusion.
Choose prints with bold, sharp colors
- The contrast between the patterns will make each one stand out. For example, my bright, colorful scarf looks more striking against the stark black and white stripes.
WEAR WITH CONFIDENCE!!!
- Mixing prints is bold and cutting edge, so strut your chic self and embrace it.
- It makes for a very chic, fashion forward outfit
- You’ll feel confident and bold
- IT’S FUN!
Let me know…
Do you mix prints?
What are your favorite prints?
Enjoy the moment,
xoxo Meah <3