Mixing prints: it’s bold, it’s fun, and it’s oh so chic. But, it can be tricky. You don’t want to end up looking like some crazy lady mixing zebra with cheetah with tie-dye. Yeah…not so cute. So how do you mix prints without looking like a hot mess?
- Limit to 3 patterns
- The rest of the outfit should be made up of solids. Mixing patterns is good, but when you start to get into 4, 5, 6 patterns at once, you begin to look like an optical illusion.
- Choose prints with bold, sharp colors
- The contrast between the patterns will make each one stand out. For example, my bright, colorful scarf looks more striking against the stark black and white stripes.
- WEAR WITH CONFIDENCE!!!
- Mixing prints is bold and cutting edge, so strut your chic self and embrace it.
- It makes for a very chic, fashion forward outfit
- You’ll feel confident and bold
- IT’S FUN!
Let me know…
Do you mix prints?
What are your favorite prints?
Enjoy the moment,
xoxo Meah <3
If you liked this check out…
The leaves have turned, there’s a chill to the air, and the smells of pumpkin spice fill our noses and stir our appetites. Yep, it’s fall. And with the change in season comes a change in fashion. Shorts become jeans, sandals become riding boots, and layering is a must.…Read More…
Hey babes! I’m so excited to (finally!!!) be putting up another post. It’s been a really long time! I love food and fitness, but I’m also genuinely passionate about fashion, so I’ve been dying to share this side of myself with you guys again.
As the warmer months are clearly upon us (hello sweaty runs) I though it’d be great to share some inspiration regarding how to wear a my favorite summer trend; halter tops.…Read More…